Friday, January 2, 2015

Cheesburger Taco

So on New Year's Eve my friend and I at work where headed to eat Five Guys. We wanted something greasy and good. Our belief was that a cheeseburger from Five Guys would hit the spot.

What we where not anticipating that our love for Taco's from Tijuana Flats which happens to be in the same building of Five Guys would start a debate of where to eat our lunch. I was more than happy with either choice. I left it to my lovely friend and she was like "I don't know. Cheeseburger or Tacos!" My response was why can't they make a Cheeseburger Taco. We thought just thought this was brilliant.We decided to go to Tijuana Flats and get our Tacos or in my case tostados on.

What a delicious lunch it was none the less. It wasn't until I got home and started to think about this Cheeseburger Taco Idea that I realized that is what a Taco really is. Ground beef, lettuce, tomato, and cheese...Wow my mind was blown. I was like sun of a beach that was one lucky person that turned a cheeseburger into a taco.

The next time that you want a taco or cheeseburger just remember that they are one and the same.

Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment