Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Mehhh Feeling and Resolutions.

So yeah right now I am feeling Mehhh. Mostly because I think I'm stressed out because my dad is having a heart catheter tomorrow. I really want to post something on this blog just because I have made a resolution for this year to make a concentrated effort to post more on this.

So with this Mehhh Feeling I decided it was good as anytime to post about resolutions since I usually have a mehhh feeling or a very underwhelming feeling about resolutions.

My resolutions this year, I have tried to make them realistic for me and more achievable. More to entwine with making myself more sane this year. I have ten written done. So here are my ten resolutions that do not make feel mehhh but make me feel excited, awesome, pumped, noteworthy, and successful.
1. Make a concentrate effort to post on my blog at least once a week.
2. Write something everyday, may it be a chapter in my book or poetry
3. Publish my first book by my birthday (december)
4. Save at least $25 every two weeks.
5. Get a tattoo 
6. Lock down a location for my wedding
7. Get my wedding dress
8. Be awesome in some way everyday.
9. Make my son smile and laugh everyday and provide for him
10. Laugh everyday, eat healthier, and become more active by making an assertive effort.

Some of these I do everyday anyways like being awesome and providing for my son but I put them on my resolutions every year so I don't forget and take things for granted. Alright my peeps time for me to sign off.

Keep the thoughts rolling and the laughter going.

V

P.S. If anyone reads my blogs please leave 
a comment. I will reply back.

No comments:

Post a Comment